Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Isaan Trip
Thread: Isaan Trip
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2005, 11:12 PM
Yannawa
Cruiser

February is not cold but last week was very cool.
Visited Khon Kaen's Dolphins Sauna and Massage(walking distance from Sofitel/Kosa/Charoen). It's similar to Mail Box in Rama 2. But they have massage boys who are good but don't initiate sex although it's there for the asking. The boss, Phae is very welcoming and the reception lad is cute. Most visitors on Friday/Saturday. I was there last Monday and fondled every other customer(4) because all were attractive to me. Bht100 entrance and Bht400 massage.

Boy Boy karaoke host bar in Ubon Thani has moved to a wider, quieter soi. Come out of Robinsons, turn right and then immediately left at the junction and then take the first soi on the right and Boy Boy is up there on the left. Few boys there but worth a look on weekends. Found a cute lad outside Robinsons trying to start his bike, but had electrical problems so i took him to a repair shop to get someone to help him. I had no expectations of anything but when the bike was running again he asked me if he could come to my hotel as i had helped him. He had a huge, thick and throbbing dick that sprayed my chest and face while his bum held my penis pinned to my stomach.
Quote |