Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2005, 03:27 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

I never quite got this fascination either but hey, everyone has their thing. I assume it's the theory that "straight" equals hot and masculine. It always cracks me up actually when I see sex ads that have "blue collar worker" or "married bi" as if that's the deal closer, thing is, when you get the pic you see an obese, not so easy on the eyes kind of guy, so the "blue collar" or "bi" means nothing in the end.

Anyway, I won't go on about that. To the original post, my own experience with getting hot guys that identify as "straight" has been at the gym. I've met more than a few guys there who are supposedly "bi" or "straight". Do I know for sure what their story is though? Not at all and I don't care since it's not the "conquest" of getting a "straight" or "bi" guy a the gym that gets me hot, it's getting the "hot" guy at the gym naked in my bed or his that's satisying ;-)
Quote |