Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st wierd experience in a booth
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 02:19 AM
nnjbigguy
Cruiser

1st wierd experience in a booth

im slowly jerking off in my booth, watching a few vids and a guy opens the door,walks in,starts to talk to me a little about how he wants ME to fuck him with my hot cock. first im NOT into fucking guys and this guy was wierd as hell. im there looking to suck a few off before i give a big creamy load to a guy. im standing there and he grabs my cock gently and tells me im gonna fuck him hard and long, i answer saying, nah im not into that (politely) he keeps talking wierd stuff to me and holding my cock. i tell him a little bit more forcefully im NOT into that stuff and im gonna just stay here for a while. he keeps holding my cock now tighter and more forcefully. i ask nicely one more time to please go and leave me here to jerk off by myself he says i have to fuck him...i was starting to get a little scared by now and had no choice but to grab him by the throat as hard as i could and throw him out on the floor of the place and was hoping id scare him into lettng go of my cock which he did thank god. so of course i had to kick him once to make a point. he got up and left. i stayed a while to make sure everything was ok. i did not get to suck any and didnt want anyone in my booth after that with fear he might bring in cops or something but he didnt.

i dont think i did the wrong thing. but what the heck am i supposed to do after asking him a few times to let go and leave nicely ?

im hoping it is a one time problem. i dont go to the booths very often anymore so im not worried about him being there again.
37 years old,married, VERY discrete,6'-3",hairy,255 lbs with a nice 6" cut cock. Im very oral and if it is right you can fuck my nearly virgin ass. as long as it is safely and at your place or a motel.

located in oakland. (nnj)