Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 05:37 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Quote:
It always cracks me up actually when I see sex ads that have "blue collar worker" or "married bi" as if that's the deal closer, thing is, when you get the pic you see an obese, not so easy on the eyes kind of guy, so the "blue collar" or "bi" means nothing in the end.
What cracks me up are the queens that think all "blue collar workers" are fat and ugly. Why didn't you throw in stupid or uneducated too?

I'm very "easy on the eyes" and not the least bit over weight. Many guys that perceive themselves as "str8 acting" or "masculine" end up being "limp wristed faggots" when they show up on your doorstep. I use "blue collar worker" as a description of who I am and to convey the fact that I really am masculine and it's not just some misguided self perception. Not too many "limp wristed faggots" work in auto body shops.

I don't try to pass myself off as str8 or even bi as so many guys do these days. I'm 100% homosexual. I've never had sex with a women and never plan to. I just happen to be "blue collar" too. I don't see way the inclusion of that fact in an ad would "crack" somebody up.
Quote |