Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cheshire 12/1-12/4...gulp
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 06:25 AM
JakeT
Cruiser

Question

I don't know why guys keep staying at the Chesire Inn...... or why guys keep recommending it to out of town visitors.

It's not what is used to be (quite a few years ago) and will never be again. The owners are obviously not interested in the "traffic" and are very actively fighting it. Honestly, I can understand their problem. The cruising there was way out of hand; much too blatant, indiscrete and open to view of their regular, non-cruising, customers.

Now, I make it a point to make a quick 'drive thru' the parking lot whenever I'm down Chesirebridge Rd...... just to see what the situation is currently. Nine out of ten times I'm there, there is a police car parked in the lot somewhere...... or comes cruising through.

This is one place that should definitely be taken off of our 'recommended' places list!!
Quote |