Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 07:28 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Any more with ads, I just read "masculine" as meaning "self-deluded fem guy" and go from there.

I have never yet seen a really masculine guy touting his masculinity in his ad.

I don't equate "blue collar" with stupidity. I equate poor spelling, grammar and sentence structure with stupidity. "I am likeing fuck so please anl do me" -Arrgh.

I interpret "married bi" the same way I'd interpret "gay in open relationship" "have partner but play outside relationship" etc. Not a deal-clincher by a long shot. I know guys that perceive all these as cheating and won't have a thing to do with the guy no matter how hot he is.

"Married bi" can also be interpreted as "discretion assured because I sure as hell don't want my wife to know I like cocks up my ass". Again not a deal-clincher by any degree. Just more info by which you can judge compatibility.

I like the ads where a guy will describe all the fun things he will do, including several unsafe items and then conclude with "I always play safe" No you don't, not if you have done half the things on your list.

And let's not forget the "muscular" "athletic" "hwp" deluded men that have guts that require a separate picture of their own. Same goes for all those "hung" men that 3-year olds can shame.
Quote |