Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Man sex ?
Thread: First Man sex ?
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 07:47 PM
frambois
Cruiser

I was at an ABS just hoping to watch a movie and jack off. Guys kept peeking through small holes in the wall watching me, which I didn't like, so I kept switching booths--I was so naiive. Finally I was in a booth with a big hole in the wall--3 or 4 inches in diameter rather than just a peephole. While I was watching my movie a guy came into the adjacent booth--I peeked in this time and saw the enormous dick this guy pulled out of his pants! He put his finger into the hole and circled it around. Being naiive, I didn't know what this meant, so when he pulled his finger out, I put mine in and circled it around the hole. When I removed my finger, his dick came sliding through the hole! It was glorious! I grabbed it and started sliding my hand up and down its length. It felt so good in my hand--so different from the feeling of my own dick in my hand. I spit on his dick to lubricate it and continued to jack it. "Suck it," the guy whispered. I wasn't ready for that--not in the booth any way. I continued to jack him and he again whispered "suck it." There was a hotel across the street and I whispered, "let's go across the street--I'll pay for the room." I wanted to have LOTS of fun if I was going to do this. Sadly, the guy only wanted very anonymous sex apparently, and he pulled his dick out and left his booth. Too bad--I was ready to suck and suck him and have him take my virgin ass I was so turned on by the sight and feel of his big dick...
Quote |