Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2005, 05:48 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Quote:
I meant, that just like some guys assume that because a guy says he's "married" or "bi" he must be hot, the same goes for "some" (not all by any means) "blue collar guys" that will use that label as their selling point only to disappoint.
That's all I wanted to see, "some". My motive for including "blue collar" in any ad is not to deceive but to inform. I'm just a "blue collar" kind of guy. A simple man, nothing flamboyant. I'd rather be driving my truck in the woods than doing interior decoration. Not that I can't decorate. I can decorate the hell out of a room at the drop of a hat.

GT,
You need to come up with a handbook on reading ads. I think guys know that certain words like masculine, athletic, married and yes even blue collar will get more attention than florist, feminine or bookworm.

The bottom line is that men will lie to get some dick. And what better way to lie than in an ad. No matter how big the lie the truth usually doesn't come out until a face to face meeting. At that point the liar may still get some dick and it reaffirms his notion that lying = sex.
Quote |