Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cheshire 12/1-12/4...gulp
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2005, 02:51 AM
localpervert
Cruiser

were it me, I would stay in the place beside Tattletales (which used to be a Quality Inn & is still pretty nice-- I think). It's just convienient as hell..... being within SHORT walking distance to a couple of dozen "adult" businesses (strip clubs, 3 video stores - with booths, etc.), liquor stores, restaurants etc. There you can keep an eye on the action at the "crack house/extended stay across the street. I used to stay therenwhen I would go out to party & it was a nice yet discreet place. Been a while though (Gold Club days) & it may have changed.... &...yea.. the Cheshire Inn just ain't cool anymore. Guess their trying to keep it from becoming the new northside "Alamo" (old Stewart Road southside drug/whore/sex motel that was closed after a few murders involving TV's & College Jocks) They ought to just go ahead and turn the place into an "adult hotel" maybe similar to the Parlament (Augusta or Orlando).
Quote |