Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - qualities of a good suckee.
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2005, 01:23 PM
starteight
Cruiser

SUCKEE SHOULD ACT LIKE A MAN AND TAKE WHAT HE WANTS!

There's nothing more of a turn-off than a suckee who is totally passive and "goes off" with nothing more than a sigh. When I'm being serviced by a hot cocksucker I let him know I'm in charge and I'm doing him a favor by letting him service me. I get away with it for 2 reasons: 1-99% of C/S WANT it that way and want to be dominated and 2- I have a beautiful 8 X 5.5 cut cock that C/S dream about. I'm not rough or mean, but you could say I'm FIRM but fair....lol.
I love a guy on his knees in the worship position, I let him unbuckle and unzip me and start working on my cock. I can tell real fast if he can go deep (my favorite). If he's good I let him know and then I tell him today's his lucky day and if he's good I'll give him my big load. After a few minutes, I pull back and let him admire and hunger for my cock, then I tease him a little before I tell him to relax, I'm going to fuck his face for awhile." I then put my hands on either side of his face and say something like "you're going to love this bitch" and I start slow deep thrusts down his throat.
When I get close, I ask him if he's ready for it and when he moans yes, I say "good boy" then "here it comes!"
After I've shot my ropes into him, I pull out and let him get any left over cum and I just love to look at his expression while he cleans me up and he gets the last taste of my swollen cock.
I put my tool away, while he rises to his feet, usually wiping off his mouth and fixing his hair. I say: "good job, the next time I see you I'll give you an even better fuck......later.
I never say thanks because I figure he should thank me......and many do.
Quote |