Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - qualities of a good suckee.
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2005, 03:15 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Well, I certainly like this topic for obvious reasons. I'll take some shit for it, but oh, well... I'm used to that: I'm OFTEN told I'm the best "suckee" many guys have ever had.

That may be just bullshit in order to get me pumped up to meet often -- or it may be true, or a combination of both.

I always work to improve myself and do things that the sucker likes.

I'll admit, I was never a big fan of fucking a guy's mouth, I always liked HIM to show me his skills. But not anymore. I STILL want and REQUIRE a guy to show me what he can do, but I will eagerly fuck his mouth as well and mix things up. Besides, it's hot for both of us. I can relax sometimes, HE can relax sometimes. I can tease my own dick by fucking his mouth AND tease him, too. Or I can sit back and let HIM edge the hell out of me.

I make NOISE, plenty of it. I agree: I HATE guys who have sex silently. Well, I don't hate the guys themselves, but I do find the sex very boring.

If a guy is going to work over my dick I fully intend on letting him know he is doing a good job.

I will TALK and SAY what I want.

I give high praise, I move around, I GET INTO IT and let go and have fun.

I have worried that the neighbors may call the cops when I cum (though for a change of pace, if and only if we BOTH agree to it, cumming gently and more quietly can sometimes be hot, too -- feels like a pulsing, easy release, yet still powerful). But I tend to make a racket more often than not...

Yet I don't FAKE anything. I DO hate fakes. I NEVER say the same thing over and over, I do NOT have a sexual hit list of phrases -- whatever I feel, I say or do, acting in the moment.

I don't have to take into consideration dick size or bends -- my dick is almost perfectly straight and my six-plus inches rarely chokes anyone, which seems to do the trick for both me and the guy blowing me.

I also rarely jerk off, so when a guy is taking care of my dick he gets a nice, big load. Most dudes say I have great tasting cum. Again, I have no idea, but as long as they are happy... cool with me.

One dude I don't see anymore got too crazy about sucking me off. I've told that story before, won't do it again. But once I asked him WHY he was so nuts about blowing me and he said: "I just love the way you RECEIVE head. No one else is like you."

So that was pretty cool. Too damn bad he had to flip out on me. He STILL holds the NUMBER ONE position of best blowjob of all time in my book. Stupid asshole had to go fuck it up!

Once again, though, I find I agree with GWT -- a blowjob is and SHOULD be a pretty simple thing. HOWEVER... it is best simplified when you just GET INTO IT and ENJOY it. We can get specific about HOW we do it and describe techniques, but generally speaking... if we just have fun and don't hold back, usually everyone is happy in the end.

I've been getting sucked regularly by men since I was about fourteen. Having my dick sucked is MY THING -- so I enjoy talking about it.

Unlike the above poster, who has HIS OWN THING (and that's cool), I DO lean toward being thankful and appreciative. Most guys DO thank me for sharing my dick with them, but I thank THEM as well for the pleasure they enjoyed giving me. I am often tender and romantic, seldom rough.

But I WILL do things if a guy specifically asks that are a bit out of character for me. I would NEVER slap a dude on a whim -- that's just stupid. But I HAVE been forceful and rough and (kind of) slapped a dude who has ASKED me for it. Or I'll fuck a guy's mouth MORE than relax and let him work on me if he WANTS that. I like to make sure my cocksuckers are happy guys -- this way, I get it more often and hell... I LIKE making them happy, so why not?

Just don't call me "daddy" when you are sucking me off. Not yet, anyway. Give me another ten or fifteen years, OK?

Now I've taken the heat off the guy who wrote the first essay. You can now all make fun of me and my long posts once more instead.

Thank me later, dude. I, for one, enjoyed reading your cocksucker/cocksuckee manifesto.
Quote |