Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Steamworks advice
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2005, 07:46 PM
BadBone
Cruiser

Question Steamworks advice

I'll be in Chicago and plan to make a visit to Steamworks over a Saturday night. I have a particular fantasy I've wanted to try for some time and think this might be the time and place.
I'd consider myself versatile, but most of the time I end up being the top. But for one time, I'd love to be the only bottom for a group of guys. I just find it hot as hell for a guy to take on multiple tops, where they take turns fucking him and I would love the chance to try it out. What's the likelihood I could find this at Steamworks?
If it helps, I'm a masculine, clean, 25yo, 5'11", 155 lbs, fairly attractive guy and I'm open to guys who are clean, in reasonable shape, masculine and under 45ish. I have one stipulation, which is NO bareback.
So, does anyone have any input or advice?
I've never done this type of thing, how do I go about getting a few guys together?
If I was to get a room with a sling, would others assume that I'm out to get fucked? Or do I have to actually be in it? I know the universal sign of lying on your belly to signify wanting to get fucked, but I'm not sure about just lying in wait in a sling with everyone cruising by. I'm not out to be choosy, but I'm sure there will still be a few that I don't want to mess with, and it seems like it would be a little difficult to turn a guy away while hanging in a sling.
Do any of the private rooms you can rent have gloryholes?
I heard SW had a booth where the dividing wall is clear plexiglass and with a gloryhole. Is it still there?
Is there protocol to having a guy fuck you thru a gloryhole?

Sorry for many questions. Thanks to anyone who responds.
Quote |