Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck my cock in my hotel room
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2005, 10:28 PM
jacop
Cruiser

E-Mail Received;

What A. Cock,

Picked up your e-mail earlier this evening (sent you a reply), is the time you mentioned typically best... hitting the rack early for whatever business the next day?

Didn't hear back from you, but there is the weekend "cumming up"?... if you're still camped out up in W.Hollywood.

Would like to see any other pics you might have. You can attach them with any future messages... perhaps, in the next one letting me know you're still at the Ramada (room #xxx) for the weekend??

My Saturday is open throughout the late afternoon and into the night. Sunday, during the late morning or just after noon is okay... have weekly commitment at 4:00 p.m.

Like em' smooth,
jacob

BTW: My cock is about average in size. Never had it inside my mouth, but would assume its taste is much like any of the other cocks I've been allowed the pleasure of putting into my mouth ;^O~
Quote |