Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - qualities of a good suckee.
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2005, 08:42 AM
tool4u
Cruiser

I have a different approach since my plumbing has been rearranged. I like being rimmed first since it takes me a little longer to come around. The last time was at the river this summer. It was still warm, after 5 or so and only one a youngish guy with a smallish bubble butt came out of the tree cave and said hi. After grabbing my 6, all I did was lay over one of the rocks and he got me going really quick by starting on my dick quickly working down the frenum part then whooooaaaa into the hole with his tongue. My word! that did it! he moved up to my dick again and I spasmed out entire bladder full. He really seemed to fill up.

We then went into the river to clean up when I told him he will probably not sleep tonight because of all the vitamins I take, better than any enerizer he could buy. With his bubble butt so close and me stilll very much errect, I slid it between his legs. But, not in. We went to his little tree cave, did the essentials whereby I slid into him easily. 15min later I blew again, his little 4 incher was hard as a rock so of course I had to accommodate him which I rarely do. But I was so horney anything went. I'd like to do that again sometime.

Any little dick, small bubble butt, smooth guys like to do me like that guy. He gave me his email but I can't remember the damm thing.

A little different than cum but more of it and super healthy for you.