Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught in action
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2005, 10:23 AM
LoganWVShawn
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to LoganWVShawn

I arranged to be caught in the action of jacking off when I was 15. My older brother had a friend named Danny who I thought was so fucking hot. Whenever I saw him, the only thing I could think of was sucking on his cock. He was 18 and I wanted him bad. One day when my brother was gone, Danny stopped by to pick up something and I knew he was on his way up the stairs, so I had my door open just a crack and was on the bed jacking off with my eyes barely open. I knew that Danny would look in, I acted shocked and suprised when he looked in the room and I begged him not to tell anyone. I looked him in the eyes and told him that I would do anything as long as no one found out about me jacking off. I got off the bed and kneeled in front of him and he just kept looking down at me, while I unzipped his pants and fished out a thick uncut cock and went to town on it. I was in fucking heaven. Danny was one of the star athletes of our small WV town and I knew that he had gotten plenty of blowjobs from the local girls, my only goal was to make him want my mouth on him again. Danny pulled out of my mouth, shut and locked the door and had me take off the rest of my clothes. He removed his pants and sat on the edge of the bed and had me start sucking on his meat again. Being only 15, I knew what I was doing and I wanted him and his cock all day long. When he was close to cumming he told me to slow down and what shocked the hell outta me was when he suggested that we get into a 69, so he could begin sucking me! I was not going to argue. I will never forget that day as he shot several hot loads down my throat and we began to plan his popping my cherry ass. That is another story. We fucked on and off for another 3 years until I graduated from High School and Danny moved away. Sadly, Danny is no longer with us and I still dream of his cock in me.
Quote |