Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A lesson in douching
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2005, 10:41 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Not being a bottom and not having had the necessity to douche myself, I tend to stay out of these topics and let those more qualified give the responses.

Bayshore seemed to give all good advice, though he didn't discuss sterilization since he WISELY does not share his equipment.

I'd STRONGLY recommend the same for you. It is best to NOT share sex toys and/or paraphernalia when possible.

That may seem odd, and in a way it is -- after all, we don't go out and buy a new dildo every time we use it on a different partner.

So sterilization is a MUST for sex toys.

Bleach will take care of this for you. Soak your toy or item of interest in bleach for a while. Alternately, or even better, in addition, you can boil items that will not melt. Most sex toys today are made of durable material and won't melt if you boil them.

In the case of a shower attachment -- one per person should be the rule. WHO will you want to share this with, anyway? Certainly you won't offer the use of your personal anal bidet to Auntie Martha when she comes to visit, right?

And even if you are the only one using any one particular sex item -- sterilize it after use just the same. You don't want bacteria and other nasties growing in a richly cultured medium between uses.
Quote |