Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickin' Up the Straight Boys...
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2005, 10:44 AM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Wink

With so many "straight" guys seducing and picking up other "straight" guys, I'm surprised there are that many "straight" guys around to be seduced and picked up by us -- Queers.

I have no memory of meeting, seducing, and bedding down a bonafide heterosexual male. But, I do admit having been seduced, picked up, and bedded down by men who misidentified me as a "straight" male. As a matter of fact, I've been seduced, picked up, and bedded down by Gay men who thought I was straight. I guess I didn't "look" or "act" Queer, so it is understandable why some men, both gay and straight alike, assumed I was straight.

So, what does this say about us as men? There's an old saying that we eat first with our eyes. That is a truism. We should also own up to a collorary of feasting with our eyes first. We also see what we want to believe is true and feast with our eyes.

I've always known I'm Queer -- a Homosexual. I rather like being a sexual minority and have no desire to become a part of any majority. Thank you very much, but no thanks. I'm very content to be a bonafide Homosexual and don't need to validate myself by picking up and seducing "straight" men.

With so many "straight" men seducing and picking up other "straight" men, it kinda calls into question what is meant by the word "Queer" these days.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |