Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st wierd experience in a booth
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2005, 10:49 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I'm sorry, I'm confused here.

Am I supposed to be swimming AGAINST the tide or INTO it or BOTH?

No matter. The water is too cold this time of year anyway.

Just who the hell are YOU, dude? Am I supposed to recall if we have an online beef? Sorry, I don't. Whatever your contributions here, I'm afraid I just don't recall them and haven't paid much attention to your screen name. Probably we aren't supposed to like each other, I guess.

Whatever. That grows old, doesn't it?

My comments above most certainly DO say that everyone has a choice in matters such as this. They CAN take your advice and NOT get into situations which may be troublesome to them.

Nothing wrong with that -- IF that is their choice, JUST LIKE I SAID.

Or they can do what I do and EXPERIENCE the many fascinating facets of gay life and learn to enjoy them while at the same time learning how to interact within new and different situations.

So I'm not sure why the hostility.

Seems to me that I'm entitled to give an alternate option.

And in doing so, I didn't berate you, didn't make any personal attacks, didn't say anything insulting at all.

I gave another opinion and went so far as to say that YOUR suggestion is an option -- just not one that works for ME and not one I would personally recommend to others.

What's so fucking wrong about that?