Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - qualities of a good suckee.
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2005, 07:05 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Sounds like y'all have the world divided up as suckers and suckees. My ultimate goal when I'm cruising is to get sucked off but along the way I'm going to suck some dick too. I'm a queer, that's what I do. I like cock and I like them in my mouth.

I have no desire to dominate anyone, I just like to swap blow jobs and have a good time. I rarely meet a guy that sucks that doesn't want to be sucked.

Just getting sucked all the time? Now that would be boring to me. Don't get me wrong, I love getting my dick sucked, but just that and no variation would be boring. And no amount of "talk" would jazz it up. I hate sex talk. If I'm sucking cock I don't want to hear "yeah, suck that cock" about 30 times. If I'm getting sucked I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Call me a pig but if you're sucking my cock I'll assume you're having a good time or you wouldn't be doing it. I've done my job and furnished the cock.

If I'm sucking cock I'm doing it because I like the taste, smell and feel of a dick in my mouth. If you the suckee doesn't like it then move on.
Quote |