Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bears, Bellies, Chubs and Chasers!
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2005, 09:37 AM
Spikedchez
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Spikedchez Send a message via Yahoo to Spikedchez
What am I Kreskin?

Sorry I didn't get back to you, but I wasn't really sure how to answer your message .This is the second time I've done this. I name a day people show or they don't . Chasers to chub ratio, There many more chubs than chasers , that is a fact of life on this planet you might get lucky but you probably won't. It is a sad fact that a wade through the ocean of most temporary relationship paramiters would scarcly get your socks damp. WE ALL WANT THE YOUNG PRETTY ONES! These little get togethers are just a way of bettering those odds, 20 to 1 vs 1000 to 1 but even at that the odds are not in your favor. You might get lucky you probably won't in which case you can take a note from Stephan Stills " If you can't be with the one you love , love the one your with!" As for last sunday I got there around 2pm left around midnight the turn out was small but larger than the first time so we thought we'd try it again January 7th but this time at the Vulcan. What happens, happens, no promices, you throws the dice you takes your chances, but as more people show the chances of having a good time get better

Spike
Quote |