Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lonely short chubby ISO friends hopefully more
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2005, 06:46 PM
Chubbybottom
Cruiser

Lonely short chubby ISO friends hopefully more

Why lie, I'm a caucasion 44 yo 5'2 240lbs balding professional in the northern burbs looking for a good friend under the age of 40.

Most people say I look about 30.

I'm looking for someone to go out to eat with, to movies with and see where it takes us. Race is unimportant.

I have never had a real boyfriend. I have to be honest I've had guys who I have paid, because sometimes you need some physical contact. But they were my friend until the meter ran out.

To those of you who have someone, all I can say is hang onto him tight. For you others, I am a affectionate individual, very funny, and very attentative.

I live up north in Evanston in my own apartment and am employed and look forward to hearing from you.
Quote |