Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Snow Near Tokyo
Thread: Snow Near Tokyo
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2005, 04:35 AM
bkk_gwm
Cruiser

A few years ago I went with a partner to an onsen (hot spring) in the mountains in Nikko called "Kani something " (Kani meaning crab, and there was a crab in their logo...).

The onsen tubs are exposed to the outdoors, but with an awning overhead, and facing up a snow covered forest slope that's brightly lit at night. There are parts of the tub that are divided into small sections just big enough for two, and private enough for two to get romantic. The view is awesome at night: cuddled up in hot steamy water, cold wind blowing snow around your head, slightly woozy from sake the view up the mountain slope is surreal!

Sorry I can't be more specific with how to get there. Nikko is not too far from Tokyo, and you can get there by train or tourist bus. Another mountain hot spring area somewhat near Tokyo is Hakone. Your hotel should be able to help you get reservations at an onsen and for the train/bus. My partner had booked the onsen online somehow, but I think it was a Japanese web site.

Oh, wait, I remember now that the name is something like "Kani Yuu" (the kanji for Yuu is the kanji for hot water)
Quote |