Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - saunas
Thread: saunas
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2005, 10:04 PM
gregvc
Cruiser

saunas

Recently visited Male Box (near Central Rama 11)-they have little Japanese style loin cloths. Good local meeting place run by English speaking young entrepreneurs. Condoms and lube.
Cruising 11 (previously Sukhothai)-I know that the prize for most run down Bangkok sauna would be hotly contested but this one surely is up there. On the plus side-ceap, free booze, naked all the time and a bit of a walk on the wild side. No condoms or lube.
Babylon- same as always. Condoms and lube.
The Beach- also no where as good as used to be. They do not use the orgy room since that farang died there (ghosts?). Limited rooms. No condoms or lube.
Gaysorn (former Beach Massage) Latrao 112 -just new and naked upstairs. Condoms and lube.

Many are simply too dark-easy to stub toes, bang heads. I know that my looks benefit from darkness but a little light adds to atmosphere.

Many skinny guys-often worryingly skinny. A sobering experience is to visit Red Cross clinic to see the breadth of the HIV in Thai society.

I know we should all be responsible but I also think that these saunas are in the business of on site sex and should be providing basics such as condoms. HIV is far from defeated in Thailand, although there is better provision of drugs for positive people. Those who have been here for many years will recognise those guys at Pattaya or in the saunas who were once toned and fit but are now skinny and wasted.
Quote |