Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ever happen to you?
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2005, 07:43 AM
onlywhenidrink
Cruiser

ever happen to you?

I was fooling around with this real tall skinny guy with a rather small penis. He was very nervous, married and didnt seem to know what he was doing. We touched and tasted a bit but I could tell he wanted to fuck me. Now, I have done that before but only once and to be honest I was not in my right state of mind. The next think I know this guy is rubbing his cheek and my bare ass, he spreads me and starts really tounging me back there, it felf really good, I have never had that before. His dick is only about 4.5 to 5 inches so he went in pretty easy. This guy is hugging me around my waist but is kinda jumping around trying to get a good angle pumping like a small dog on your leg or something. All of the sudden he is acting all jumpy and pulls up his pants and leaves, I figure he was just too scard. But get this, as I get into my car and start driving home I feels his load leaking out of me and its a ton, I cant figure out how I didnt even know he did that, I mean when I get home there is a huge thick load in my underwear. Any one else have that happen?
Quote |