Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How Often Are Gogoboys Offed?
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2005, 09:34 AM
Johan
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by icon513
I'd say the "average" for an average boy is perhaps in the range of 8-12 offs a month.
That's what I've been told by various boys too. And, of course, there are a few super stars who are offed EVERY night and work 26 days a month. And with the odd double offing (first customer at 9 p.m., second one at 11 p.m.) they could easily reach 30 offs a month.
And what is more, since these guys are definitely on the very attractive side, they make 1.500 Baht on average per off. So, a monthly income of more than 40.000 Baht is a practical possibility.
But, undoubtedly they're the exceptions that confirm the rule. I'd say there are one or two such guys in most of the popular bars, all other guys are in the range of the above mentioned average of 10 offs a month.