Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Well-hung straight guy looking to get jacked
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2005, 10:21 AM
GroupSexLover
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GroupSexLover Send a message via MSN to GroupSexLover Send a message via Yahoo to GroupSexLover

I have had the pleasure of jacking this guy's cock. I really do believe he is straight - although the idea of wanting to see a cock bigger than his now has me wondering. He is a hot man with a big cock that just needs relief. He is incredibly phobic about diseases - IIRC, a nurse friend told him he could get HIV from getting sucked - and the miniscule percentages are irrelevant to him because he trusts his friend. He also seems to suffer from tremendous guilt about all of this, but he is so horny, he just needs it from time to time. Nevertheless, if you get the chance, go for it. He is hot, handsome and has a nice cock. Maybe you can talk him into letting you lick his balls, or better yet, eat his ass. Trust me, you'll want to.
Quote |