Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How Often Are Gogoboys Offed?
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2005, 12:54 PM
Axiom2001
Cruiser

This would make for a wonderful project: go to Bangkok, Phuket, Chaing Mai, and Pattaya and do a survey of the guys at the most popular of gogo bars and see what the results would be. Afterwards, publish at the various sites for one's information.

(In 1994 I was at a popular club which is across the street from BoyzBoyzBoyz in Pattaya. My group and I sat and watched the show, but out of the clear blue sky a guy sat on the floor near me and asked if I wanted to off him; I responded a polite no! He then took out his super long and thick dick and began saying everything that he could do to/for me, etc. Although I found his cock to be enticing, I would not yield and stayed firm. I did not desire to off him, but I really, really felt sorry for him. The young lad was persistent to the point of pleading.

He had an ok body and a very beautiful endowment (or talent as a few others have begun using), but his face was not one which I would/could look at for too long.)

After that incident which has lingered and lingered with me for some 11 yrs-- I still cannot blur the image which this guy and his actions left.

I share the above in regard to the initial query-- I would presume that this particular fellow received few offings during any given day, week, or month unless the takers would be completely oblivious to his face and selected him for that beautifully sculpted, turgid cock of his. Or perhaps face doesn't matter to them.