Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How come Farangs support financially Thai boys?
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2005, 11:38 PM
kiki
Cruiser

How come Farangs support financially Thai boys?

My thread is inspired by Wowpow's stories about Thai boys such as how Farangs buy these guys condo,car,etc while they take the money to support their GF!!!
I've missed something!!!
Is this a love story?as the saying goes"love is blind"or what???I'd admit that the first time I offed the very first boy,he said he was 23(they all say that),he got a nice body,he fucked like god,he dared to kiss me(not all of them),so I was sooo happy that I gave hime 20 USD tips+100 B for taxi+2000 B off fee.I was told later on that I was the stupidest costumer on earth.Guess,after having the money from my hands,he had changed attitudes,he kept kissing me and didn't seem to be willing to leaving my hotel room.It was moving,he kept staying at the half-open door as I cruelly shut it at his face(I shared the room with another guy,so no way to house the Thai boy overnight).I'd been thinking about hime for awhile.
But this was my first guy.
Then have come others,now they all look like the same...I can hardly imagine buying houses and cars for them.
So my question is how come some do this?Is it a hormonal thing?How can you buy such things to these guys when you know that for 1500 B you can get one different nightly?Is it because at some stage of life,everyone wants to settle down?No matter how it costs...???
Quote |