Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - All New Gay Forum For Thailand
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2005, 06:33 AM
Axiom2001
Cruiser

I am truly glad that I found this site, or perhaps someone referred it to me. I'd joined a while back but had forgotten. But guys, ever since I have surfed and surfed, I have received so much valuable information to use on my trip to Thailand which will occur on the 15th of this month, a mere two days from today.

I am excited and thankful to you for being upfront with your answers to my queries; I plan to write about my experiences once I return to the States in January. Thanks!

In terms of the new site that is mentioned, I have gone to it; I think I might have even signed up and will use any INFORMATION from it which I deem valuable and pertinent. I believe in going to many sources and discreetly selecting what I can use to enhance whatever encounter I might engage...