Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How come Farangs support financially Thai boys?
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2005, 06:39 AM
Gaijin

Some insights

I, too, know quite a few bar boys. More so as a visitor to a bar than a customer of the boys.

I think one of the reasons some farangs support a guy or gal in this business is comfort. They enjoy the person's company and want to spend more time with them upon return visits to the kingdom. By helping to support them, they are virtually guaranteed "quality" time together.......unless as someone pointed out two or more such customers are in town at the same time.

There comes a time for some people, myself included, that you do not want someone new where the unknown could be of questionable quality. Instead, you want someone known who you enjoy being with and can ensure a great time or you are sure will do what you are craving at the time.
Quote |