Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How come Farangs support financially Thai boys?
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2005, 08:19 AM
KFC
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to KFC Send a message via Yahoo to KFC
Financing Thais?

I guess we all have different agendas,
Whatever the relationship, it always costs money, if you're married, or have kids, they're very costly, and I guess some guys want company.
Myself, I have a straight Thai, who has been friends for several years, and come Christmas and Birthdays, always gets a gift, and there's never any question of sex, so if they want to give presents, what better way than fighting someone.
In this season of Good will, I'm sure many joys will be offered, and I'm lucky to have a partner for 17 years, who is my sugar son, at 77 it's nice to be showered with gifts, though I'm blessed to not need for much, his love is more than enough, and I guess many Farangs think the same of their boys.
If it's not too early, may I wish all Cruisers
A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year