Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How come Farangs support financially Thai boys?
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2005, 04:19 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Speaking as someone who's done it before...

I have done it twice in the last fifteen years and had little to regret because I always understood that nothing was permanent.

I did it because for the little while that each relationship (of sorts) lasted, it made me happy and gave me a reason to look forward much much more to my holidays in Thailand.

I enjoyed the guys' company when we went out for meals, to the cinema, etc...

They performed wonderfully in bed...and they were honest enough to tell me when they were getting maried. That honesty, much as the news hurt me, I truly appreciated.

In the end, I guess yo could say that I needed their company as much as they needed my money. It was a good bargain.

Tao

PS
Am I the only one here stupid enough to admit to it? And I'm not even farang...LOL!!!