Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Air Asia free tickets!!!
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2005, 08:23 AM
BillyHouston
Cruiser

Airlines

Being left with another 'you might have or you might not have' as I tried to get seats for my Thai friend, I spent 40 minutes on the line to AirAsia Malaysian call centre, mostly in queue, from Europe. Kept getting all sorts of error messages at 'Credit Card' stage and needed to check I had only one booking, and not three.

First attempt for friend got the 'you might have you might not have' and it took more than a day to find out ..... 'you have not'.

This really is a shambles and AirAsia should do better.

While on the topic, NokAir will no longer accept International (=non-Thai) credit cards on their website and only tell you this when you reach the final stage and have entered CC details. This means yet another international call, with all the problems of explaining names, addresses and numbers to someone whose first language is not English.

Got some seats on One2go no trouble though

Believe in spreading my favours around.

Billy
Quote |