Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Stupid Question Alert
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2005, 09:18 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

The obvious note of discretion:

Be wary of guys who insist on PnP -- these days, they are generally looking for crystal meth, also referred to as "Tina." Sometimes a guy will ask: "Know where Tina is?" This is his way of asking for crystal meth -- a hint that may come in handy for you.

Many PnP'ers are also looking for crack or coke.

I find all of these things exceptionally dangerous and they tend to promote LOTS of unsafe sex. I personally consider ALL these guys to be extremely high risk and I will NOT get together with any of them.

Those seeking grass or who want to smoke a little weed... eh. I don't care if they are buzzed, but I sure don't provide that for anyone. I do find, however, that most who INSIST on grass with their sex are pretty much immature kiddies who are rotten in bed anyway -- but that's just my own experience. I've met a FEW adult men who smoke grass moderately and ARE great in bed, so it's a crapshoot.
Quote |