Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - qualities of a good suckee.
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2005, 09:34 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

GWT has every right to NOT enjoy so-called "sex talk" when he's getting busy on a hard dick.

Just wanted to point out for the record, though -- I'd ALSO hate to hear OR say "Yeah, suck that dick," over and over.

That's just fucking sad.

To me, sex talk is something very different. It is never the same. When I talk, I say whatever comes to mind given the individual situations at hand.

Most guys who are, in fact, submissive cocksuckers, will ASK me what I will say to them. I tell them I can't really answer that: I never say the same shit over and over and I have no idea what might pop into my head.

I think mostly what we're talking about here is the difference between dudes who just sit or stand there and say and do NOTHING at all, giving NO indication that they are enjoying themselves. I don't know... to me, that's an insult to the guy blowing me. If he's going to work hard at pleasing me, I rather WANT him to know I love what he's doing. That doesn't mean I have a litany of oft-repeated phrases to use, but it does mean I definitely get into it and respond TO him and WITH him.

But sex is certainly different for all of us. And even for me, in certain cruising scenes, I act VERY differently than I might in the privacy of my "cocksucking room" at home.

At home, I let loose and make no bones about it. In an ABS booth, I'm admittedly more on the quiet side and will express myself in other ways. Eye contact works well, body movement, etc.

And, yeah... I DO love to get sucked more than anything else. But, just like GWT -- I'm a fag and I like dick, too. SOME dick I fucking LOVE, but I am a bit picky. If a guy has the right stuff to turn me on, I have no problem giving him lots of pleasure, and I do it very, very well (so they say). But for me... sorry, I can't get turned on blowing a seriously queeny dude. Just can't do it. But I CAN let a more femme type of guy blow ME.

I guess it depends on my mood, too. There are days when I know I could have a femme dude sucking me off, but I just don't feel like that. I want a butch guy instead. As discussed in the other thread about cruising at a buffet of men, we all reserve the right to pick and choose as necessary.

Finally, as for the "masculine" bit as mentioned in online profiles -- yeah, I'd say MOST who list themselves as "masc" are full of shit. But certainly not all -- I've met plenty who ARE as advertised, so it would be foolish to reject EVERY ad you see with a guy who claims to be masc as being a fake. You might miss out on something worth while. And if you find he is not what he says -- you can send him packing or let him blow you and never see him again. And we've ALL been there before, so one more time isn't going to hurt.

Frankly, I have no problem clicking a check mark in an online profile to describe myself as masculine. I wouldn't think to leave it blank and I sure can't be honest and click anything else. When I was a very young fag, I worried that I'd somehow "become" fruity as I got older. This was a huge concern I had. Today, however, I'd say at least 80% of dudes who meet up with me make some kind of comment later on saying that they enjoyed being with me because "you're a regular dude, man."

I kind of like that.
Quote |