Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Yeast Infections
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2005, 09:42 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

While OTC remedies work well for women and sell millions upon millions of units -- they are not made for men. If a dude has a yeast infection, a prescription is required. Generally it is more or less "deep" in the guy's urethra and requires a bit more of a struggle to clear it up, though it is not serious at all (generally speaking). It's not like you can go buy some Lotrimin and squeeze it into your cum-hole. A trip to the doc is required here if you suspect anything.

With no visible symptoms at present, odds are good you are in the clear, but do keep watch on it for a while. Yeast infections (also generally speaking) develop swiftly, though a few weeks of down time may be in order.

Oral yeast infections vary, too. Mouth, throat -- the usual difficulties clearing them up. Also prescription required -- lozenges, usually, or mouthwash, or both.

Male to male yeast infections OUTSIDE of anal sex are not as common as female to male, but certainly not impossible by any stretch of imagination.

Buddy's problem doesn't not mean for sure that you will have the same experience. The dude from three months ago is probably all cleared up by the time you got to him anyway. It would be hard to live with an active yeast infection for that long and NOT take action to get rid of it.

Yeast infections recur more easily after the first infection, but this is not a hard and fast rule. You CAN get it ONCE and maybe never again. Or you may get it often.

Personally, I'm thinking you will be just fine.

And I had to laugh my ass off at "drippin' stinkin' pussies."

Priceless, dude.
Quote |