Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught in action
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2005, 02:28 AM
Madison20
Cruiser

Getting caught

When I was in about 7th grade me and my family travelled to Asia for 3 weeks. My whole family went on this big trip where we visited Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan. My step-brothers and sisters were originally adopted from there and so my parents wanted to bring them all back to see where they were born, etc. So for about a year and a half before this I discovered the great pleasures of pool jets on your dick and how much of an intense orgasm you get from them. Well fortunately for me my family loved to travel, so I got many opportunities (all of which I REALLY looked forward to) to stay at hotels. I would always make sure that my parents made reservations at hotels that had pools (of course so I could have my fun!) So I would always go down to the pool once or twice a day for a nice session with the pool jets. I would swim around for awhile and try and find a nice jet that would feel good on my dick. Then if there weren't a lot of people around I would sneakily pull my penis out of my suit and put it up to the pool jet. It's such a great feeling and is so fun to just sit there and enjoy the jets blowing right on your tool. I also liked the fact that you had to be sneaky about it as there were other people in the pool and wanted to make sure they didn't see you with your dick out in the pool. I always acted like I was catching my breath along the edge of the pool as I was secretly trying to get off.

Anyways, we are on our third week and we are in Taiwan. We have some time at the hotel after some sight-seeing and I decide it's a good time to go to the pool. It's an outdoor pool and lots of people swimming around. I wait and wait hoping that it will at least somewhat clear out after awhile. I start to get impatient b/c I really want to use the jets. Finally I just decide to do it and try and be really sneaky about it. Mind you, there are still quite a few people swimming around. Well there is this big group of Taiwanese girls all hanging around....my dick is out of my suit and on the jets and I'm just leaning (with my back to the girls) on the side of the pool when I look around and they are all looking over at me and kinda giggling to eachother. Now I'm not 100% sure if they saw me or not, but I got the feeling they were laughing at me or they saw me with my dick out on the jet. Of course I can't understand a word they are saying to eachother eather! At first I put my dick away as I was embarrassed, but I just couldn't figure out if they saw what I was doing or not. Finally my hormones took over and I said screw it, I'm never going to see these people again in my life, I'll go back over there and finish the job, blow my load and then leave. So that is exactly what I did and I got my rocks off and about 5 min after that I got out of the pool and headed back to the room. Looking back at it I laugh all the time thinking if all those girls saw me with my hard dick out enjoying the jets

A second time I was caught was this past summer at my house. I live with 4 other dudes that we all go to college together. One night in my room I decided I was going to have a nice beat off session and got naked, turned out the lights and was watching videos on my laptop. I was stroking my dick not thinking anyone could see. Well the window in my room looks right next to our neighbors house. I am on the first floor and the neighbors' house is a 2-story house with an upper-room window on the same side as me looking down into my window. Well sure enough these other kids could see me through the blinds(they were completely shut and everything--just shitty blinds) and all of a sudden as I looked up once I noticed they were watching and then hiding when they thought I was looking. Well I got freaked out cuz I didn't want my next door neighbors seeing my masturbate(thought it would just be embarrassing) and so I went into my bathroom and shut the door with my laptop and finished up there. Then I came out and acted like I was just watching tv and stuff hanging out in my room before bed. They never said anything to me or to anyone else in my house, but that moment I saw that they were looking into my window I got pretty freaked out for a second.
Quote |