Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising In Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2005, 08:35 PM
Cupidman

Cruising In Pattaya

Pattaya isn't known so much for it's free sex. But lately, I've been scoring at the Royal Garden Plaza. There are a fair share of money boys and girls cruising the corridors. But a patient wait in the bathrooms or a flirty eye can reel in some horny young lads, many of whom are just finishing work at one of the restaurants or shops.

You can always risk it in the stalls. But there are several cheap short time hotels within 5 minutes of any RGP toilet...

Also worth mentioning is Big C North/Central Festival Center. The other night I had to take a dump in the loo on the 2nd road side and noticed a guy at the last urinal. About 5 minutes later when I emerged, he was still there, occasionally looking around and looking like he was maintaining a hard-on. It was very busy that night, but a hook up was possible, but I didn't have time. I've also been approached at the loo near Big C on the ground floor.

I've also hooked up with a c-u-t-e young guy (over 18) off of gaydar who just wants to get fucked. He's not looking for any money, just wants to get fucked and then eat cum. And then he's quite happy to cum in my mouth. Needless to say, we've hooked up a few times...

One thing I haven't seen (yet) is glory holes. It's probably pretty hard to bore some at the Big C's and RGPs, what with the frequency of maid service. But soon I'll venture out to some older malls and see if I can find any there.

I'm always on the look out for cruisers. And it's good to see that there is more and more cruising happening, at least from where I'm coming from.
Quote |