Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2005, 10:24 PM
cockboy
Cruiser

Red face slow time of year..

As with many businesses this time of year...probably not the best time to get the most action. And heres why...
1. People in general are usually busy this time of year...doing all kinds of holiday stuff.
2. Colder weather...people usually like to stay indoors...as mostly EVERYONE gets sick this time of year and the best way to avoid getting sick is to stay away from crowds etc.
3. Usually guys have more sex during the warmer months...spring and summer.
4. There are quite a few people sick right now with colds etc. which is probably why you didn't see very many guys.

In conclusion:
I would suggest waiting until the weather warms up then check it out. I'm sure it has to be busy by then.
Also remember...this place STILL is fairly new. It takes awhile for this kind of business to catch on. But all in all I would rather go there than FREEZE my ASS at the PASS and risk catching pnuemonia looking for cock. Anyways...last time I checked out the pass it was very BLAH..I didn't see not even ONE hot looking dude there at all! Know what I mean?
Quote |