Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Steamworks advice
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2005, 12:00 PM
BadBone
Cruiser

Thanks and also a reply

Just wanted to say thanks to those who've responded.
Also, I've been checking some postings for Chicago and I'm curious if anyone goes to the Bijou? If so, how's the crowd lately?
I found a few pictures and a layout of the 2nd floor there on their website and it looks like it would have potential for a good time with the right guys.

Sorry, I need clarification on the sling thing at SW. If I rent a private room with a sling, should I have myself perched in it with my door open? Or is it obvious enough I want to get fucked by just having a room with a sling that I would not have to hang out in it?

Also, wanted to say that I guess I do have a bit of a fetish for gloryholes. But I have to have an idea who is on the other side of the hole. My college town had an adult bookstore with g'holes in the arcade booths. Some really hot, young guys would pop in there to get a blowjob and I just got addicted. At this place, you could always check out a guy as they went into a booth, or could get a decent look through the hole. I guess it defeats some of the anonymity, but I worry too much about the unknown to just suck a random cock without seeing who it's attached to. And I can't really explain why, but I just find it so hot when guys fuck through a hole. I haven't instigated it, but a couple of time I've had a guy want to fuck me through a gloryhole and it was such a turn on for me - maybe because it's a bit taboo or naughty, I don't know.

Thanks again.
Quote |