Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sugar daddy
Thread: sugar daddy
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2005, 12:19 PM
readyforu
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to readyforu
I would love to reply

Trinidad. You travel that long I-25 south to Albq knowing that you are about to have a good good time. We redezvous at a hotel on the north side of town. I answer the room door, only wearing a shirt. You enter and I kneel in front of your bulging crotch. You unzip your fly, and take your cock out, dangling in front of my mouth. It is so gorgeous. Ready for sucking. Using my tongue I do round about on your head. Your cock hardens as I circle it round and round. It jumps the first time I run my tongue under your g spot slowly and firmly. It moves towards my mouth as my tongue moves down your cock. It slides in, finding the back of my throat. It waits, and then you start moving slowly in and out. We .......
Hi, I love oral sex, and more. Love getting together for a little rendezvous, at a hotel or your place. I will make your cock and ass very happy, as my tongue explores every nook and cranny, and as your cock thrusts deep in and out of my pie hole. Let's play!!
Quote |