Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ever happen to you?
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2005, 02:07 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Oh, Fred, my man!

I sure hate to disappoint you, but I am not giving up on lengthy posts by any stretch of the imagination. I just post whatever and have pretty much kept to that standard. If I want to say a lot, I do. If not much is needed, that works.

Lately I've been checking the site only every few days, been busy. So in many threads other dudes have given plenty of great info before me.

Anyway...

To my way of thinking, a doggy fucker or a rabbit fucker is a dude who shoves it in and just bangs away: wham, wham, wham! Super-fast, short, pathetically eager and desperate strokes designed to get his dick off as quickly as possible with little to no regard for his partner or any of the subtle nuances of good sex.

Shove it in, pump it a few dozen times real fast -- hop off and go run back to the warren to chew on some lettuce.

I just like MY sex to be a whole lot more passionate than that. Animals fuck rapidly because they often NEED to (predators, you know). Humans have the luxury of things like large, king-sized beds and many hours to share together without fear of being attacked by wolves when mating. So, you know... slowing it down is a good thing, in my book. Rapid-fire is fine, but when that's ALL that a guy does, each and every time... how fucking very sad for him -- and worse for his partner.

I'm proud to say I've become an EXPERT mouth-fucker. I'm loving this, too. I know the guys on the receiving end are. I tease their eager, waiting mouths with my dick something fierce, run the gamut from deep and slow to fast and hard and everything in between and changing directions and motion and thrust... damn, it's been fucking hot. Half the credit MUST go to the guys, though: these dudes have mouths that know how to handle a man's dick and give it what it needs.

I'm enjoying getting better and better at something new, and hope someday to translate this over to fucking some hot ass now and then. Safely, as I am sure I don't need to stipulate.

Anyway... just would like to see more guys put some passion into it. Just because you're hooked up with a trick or in a bookstore or whatever doesn't mean it's gotta be a fast and furious pork EVERY time. SOMETIMES... sure, why not? EVERY time? Nah...
Quote |