Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Yeast Infections
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2005, 02:17 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Very glad to hear you don't have any yeastie-nasties. Didn't think so, but it's best to be sure.

Just keep in mind for the future that while a yeast infection certainly stinks, it is easily treatable and of little concern to men. Just means you have to knock off the sex for a short time so you don't share it with others.

Nope, not gonna leave CFS. Just needed a short break. Had a rough spot come up and wasn't in the mood for catty sarcasms from a VERY FEW select individuals. MOST of you guys ROCK.

Will be offline for a few days as I travel to NY for Christmas, though. Leaving tomorrow, gonna just take it slow and check out some favorite cruise spots along the way. I hope to have many great encounters while I'm gone. Yet I'm torn -- gonna miss my new local buddies, one especially. Hope he's around for me when I get back -- too hot of a mouth to forget! But I LOVE the bookstore scene, so that will surely take my mind off it.

Quick funny: when I "experimented" with women WAY back when I was a more youthful cub, it was the "drippin, stinkin' pussies" that just confirmed for me that DICK is where it's at. Don't get me wrong -- women do not KISS like men, do not TASTE like men, do not FEEL like men, SMELL like them -- duh. Yet... I could MAKE myself deal with all of that. Even the boobs weren't the worst thing ever (though they do nothing for me). But while pondering my sexuality, I DID think I could pull off fucking chicks if I had to. Yet when they kept wanting me to eat them out... oh, fuck. That's where I draw the line!

Well, ENOUGH of that.

Let's return to talking about penises.

Have a great holiday, dude.

PS: I'll do my best on anything medical here that I possibly can, but ALWAYS see a REAL doctor when in any doubt.

I miss Doc Danny. Can NEVER replace him, but will sure at least maybe point guys in the right direction if I can.
Quote |