Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruisy Pier Restroom in Long Beach
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2005, 12:02 AM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

Many, many of my first sexual encounters were in/from public places: Griffith Park, restroom & parking lot Granada Street LB, Bluffs Long Beach, Cabrillo Beach, Point Fermin, Korean Bell, PV nude beach, Esplande Redondo Bch/restrooms below, old restroom Hermosa Bch Pier, Alondra Park, El Porto Beach, Santa Monica Bch parking lot/restroom, Ocean Park Beach, Zuma Beach, bookstores/arcades, etc.

Handful of years ago went through a period of college lockerrooms/showers.

Easier with the Internet for me, probably like 95% of my scoring and then bathhouses the other 5%.

Had 4 friends popped at public places:
-Fred: Griffith Park. Man jumped out on the trail, lowered his pants, and began to masturbate. Fred lowered his pants and began to do the same. Was a vice-sting, the man was a police officer & other officers in the bushes.
-Dave: park Long Beach. Sitting in his beachchair in the park, a man came up to Dave, and began a conversation. Dave eventually asked the man if he wanted to come to his place. Dave got popped from the man, a LB officer.
-Joe Sr. (actually the dad of a friend of mine): park Long Beach. Knowing Joe Sr. it was something he started on his own in the restroom. At 1st court hearing he was informed that there was a tape recorded conversation from the restroom and "advised" that he get an attorney because of such.
-Mike: Esplande restroom, Redondo Beach. A regular at the restrooms there he was in one of them. A man came in with a "Bekins Moving Company" shirt on and began to masturabte. Mike followed suit. Man another police sting.

I can quite relate to the thrill of public cruising. I can drive past the places today and recall some hot times there. Just personally something I wouldn't do today. My choice ....but whatever something someone else wants to do, it is none of my business.

Sex has been very important in my life. Someone that knows my posts here, I am the first one to past on with any information and try to be detailed about it. A sexual thrill is sometimes worth some risks. What a better world if everyone got as much sex as they wanted (and the type of sex that they desired).
Quote |