Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - bottoming for horse hung
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2005, 12:02 PM
njoyservicing
Cruiser

Unhappy bottoming for horse hung

I met a guy a while back, dominant top. Loves to get his ass eaten and cock sucked, then mount my ass.for a hard fucking. He's hung,probably 10x6,maybe more. He's young, muscular and handsome as well. Me being late 40's, feel very lucky to get to play with him and want to please him. The problem is, after every fuck session, my ass is sore for days. I have to use the famous ointment ,and after a few days i am sorta back to normal. Whenever i get fucked by an average sized guy, im a slight bit sore the next day ,and then it's gone. I must admit, the big guy is a bit overzealous,although he tries to enter slow (he says it feels so good he cant wait to plunge all the way in). He fucks deep and hard,sometimes it feels like im being punched in the nuts (lower abdomen). He doesn't last long usually, but it seems forever sometimes. After we finish, and he heads to the bathroom, i see that huge cock,(condom covered and the end full of his cream) and i am amazed that i just had ALL that inside me!
Just curious, if any other bottom guys have any advice. Like i metioned, he is a nice guy and hot as fuck and i want to please him any way i can. I have been avoiding him a little lately and i dont want him to go elsewhere (he's married)

I have heard that a willing bottom can take any size he wants,but i'm not too sure.
Any help will be appreciated.
Quote |