Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sleazy bars
Thread: sleazy bars
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2005, 03:23 AM
dreamorph
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to dreamorph Send a message via Yahoo to dreamorph
The bars i visited....

Nature Boys:- When i was there ( the day after King's Birthday) there were 4 active boys...and yes the long hair tattooed boy was there and up to his usual bag of tricks ( no pun intended).

Golden Cock:-
Quote:
Boys in GC were restrained with the "owner?"
.....Dear hcmpp, can u elaborate more. "restrained" by whom? the police? where? police station? inside the bar? Neang with his "elephant" wasnt there the 2 times i went there and according to a boy i offed last time , he went "somewhere"....I just wanna wish him Good Luck and all the best for the future wherever he is or with. He is a wonderful person.....with or without that "elephant" of his

Are GC and NB in trouble for the naughty antics with patrons inside the bars?

ScrewBoys:- I was there 2 times and decided not to return. No more sleaze, no more coming up to customers and flashing thier huge erections and asking " u like big cock?". It is all sanitized and clone of the bars in Soi Twilight.

Jupiter Bar:- I went there and i was confused. I shook my head, paid my bill and left the place like my ass is on fire ( which i assured u all..is not). One thing kept popping into my mind as i watch their so called show....." Am i in a gay bar? did i ACCIDENTALLY stumble into a str8 bar?" Is this bar as "confused" as i am about it? Is it a gay bar trying to turn str8 or a str8 bar trying to turn gay? Whatever it's prefrences now or it's current metamophosis...sorry not my style. Plus....too many bleeders in there too for my taste

BlueStar:- Seen them one seen them all. The boys r fresh and totally "disinterested". They have nice bodies/ cute faces but no smiles ( am i expecting too much). The mamasans r not as pushy as the other bars and generally leaves me alone. Or maybe i just dont look rich...LOL
Quote |