Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Steamworks advice
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2005, 10:47 PM
Mavica
Cruiser

About the sling thing, at SW: No, I don't think just renting a room with a sling telegraphs to everyone that you're a hot bottom looking to play pig for the night . . . unless you're in the sling with your ass in the air! I've encountered tops who rent these rooms and it's their fantasy to fuck their boy that way. The place isn't all that much "leather", but there is a taste of it there.

About gloryholes: Well, if that's something that turns you on, then go for it. You'll find tops looking to fuck a hot hole through the wall, without much difficulty. But, if you're going to do that I suggest you not be too picky. After all, with "no see 'um" anon. sex, what do you care, anyway? What you want is a stiff dick, and one that'll stay that way for a while.

About Bijou: In its heyday . . . nothing in town matched it for action possibilities. Nowadays . . . it's, basically, an old people's home . . . or like wandering, unexpectedly under a bridge and coming upon a group of trolls waiting for nightfall. Well, maybe it's not THAT bad, but close. There are exceptions to the rule, though . . . but it's impossible to predict when those exceptions will appear. There's a sling upstairs on the 2nd floor, but, in many years of going there . . . I don't think I've seen it used more than a half-dozen times. Glory holes there are . . . scores of them. And if having a homeless/street person-type suck you doesn't compromise your standards . . . go for it. If you're into bears, there are some possibilities . . . usually late-night/overnight, from what I've seen. Bears aren't my thing, though. Even though I don't like much of what I see at Bijou, I have a "soft spot" in my heart/psyche for the place. I've spent hundreds of hours there over the years. And, still . . . amongst the clutter, there's the possibility of the rare find of someone I'm attracted to. I admit that, like many others . . . the "hunt" and "chase" and "landing the game" is often as enjoyable as the final act of sex.

Enjoy yourself.
Quote |