Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Bottoming
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2005, 03:25 PM
occurious
Cruiser

The first time for me was kind of unplanned. I had met this guy before at his office to for my first anything with a guy and he ended up sucking me off. I didn't reciprocate. So I went back a few weeks later and I really wanted to try sucking him, he started sucking me and rimming me and then rubbing his cock on my crack. I thought he wanted to fuck me and gave into the moment and told him too if he had a condom.

I don't think he intended to fuck me he was just enjoying the rubbing but he pulled out a condom lubed me up and pushed in. It hurt a little bit at first, he wasn't huge but a nice sized 7". Once he was in he fucked me for a little bit while I jacked off. After I came he pulled out and jacked himself off.

I really wasn't sore the next day or much after but he was very gentle. The next time I bottomed I was with two guys. Both about 7" again and they basically tag teamed me. It was fun but they were much more rough and I was sore the next day.
Quote |