Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising In Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2005, 08:43 PM
Cupidman

Tuk Com

Tuk Com
I've been to Tuk Com on South Pattaya Road several times and checked each level's bathrooms and have only found one other cruiser (3rd or 4th floor).

And that time there was a crowd in the loo, he was not so good looking (not that I turn down a cock because of that!) and someone was waiting for me outside. So I didn't act upon it.

The stalls there are seperated by brick walls, so no hope of glory holes sprouting up. But there is a big gay bar area just outside and I'm hopeful that sooner or later this still fairly new place will turn out to be fun for cruising. It's certainly got a lot of potential.

RGP
About RGP, again. I was there the other night, once more, and found that in the evening, there seems to be a window of cruising from around 7.30 ~ 8.30. After that, it seems to get kind of quiet.

Also, there are signs of some glory holes starting up. But they have been well sealed up with resin. So I don't think that that kind of action would last long there.

Sattahip; Jumbo -> Tesco
The glory hole in the old Sattahip Jumbo (kilo zero) will soon be history, if not already. They are in the process of turning the store into a Tesco and I'm sure that they will completely redo the bathroom in the back.

Too bad, too. Because that bathroom was getting busier and busier just before it closed. I was sucking off 4 or 5 guys a week. Either through the hole or in same-stall action.

Of course, I'll be there on opening day to see what they've done with the room and hopefully, at least some same-stall action will still be going on.
Quote |