Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - a non paying customer
View Single Post
Old 25th December 2005, 06:01 PM
distalshaft
Cruiser

a non paying customer

Los Angeles has two remaining sex clubs, neither of them are that great in my opinion! The owner of one of them allows the former owner of two now defunct sex clubs to enter free! I'll assume they are close friends.

This currently operating sex club charges super beefy prices. Many guys, including myself remain outraged that this guy never pays. The irony is that he is by no stretch of the imagination a good looking man. Short & dumpy with a flabby sagging protruding stomache , a bloated face and a teeny weenie! The spitting image of himself would have been denied entrance to the clubs he owned.

My questions: How do you lads feel standing in line to enter a sex club knowing that every one else has to pay. Then you always see this guy entering free!
Quote |